What is a Brain Tumors ?
A brain tumor is an abnormal growth or mass of cells in or around your brain.A brain tumor is a collection, or mass, of abnormal cells in your brain.The symptoms of brain cancer depend on the size and location of the brain tumor.
A brain tumor is a collection, or mass, of abnormal cells in your brain.
Other risk factors that might be related to developing brain cancer include:
- increased age
- a family history of brain cancer
- long-term smoking
- exposure to pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizer
- Difficulty thinking, speaking or articulating
- Personality changes
What are the symptoms of a brain tumor?
- a lack of coordination
- a lack of balance
- difficulty walking
- memory lapses
- difficulty thinking
How serious are brain tumors?
- Difficulty walking.
- Problems with balance.
- Partial or complete loss of vision.
- Difficulty understanding or using language.
- Memory issues.